Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Above the Curve Nail Polish in 7 Sea's Breeze!

Today I am bringing you a review of AboveTheCurveNailPolish in 7 Sea's Breeze.  This is a super glittery polish and if you know me you know that I dislike these with a passion, okay that's a lie! I love to look at them, I just hate to remove them :) This is one is a jelly blue base with all kinds of micro glitters, small glitters, medium glitters, and large glitters! It has hex, square, and bars! This is a very pretty color that you can build up to opaque with 2 coats or you can layer if you want to. I had absolutely no application issues, I didn't have to fish for glitter or anything like that. And I got different glitters for each nail. In the pictures I have it alone with 2 coats and a top and base coat. This is a polish that I would recommend to anyone that loves blues or glitter bombs! There was some slight curling with some of the squares but it was completely workable. Also, some curling with the bars, but I have yet to buy a polish with bars in it that didn't curl some. I think part of the curling was due to the extreme heat when the polish was on its way to me, waiting to be delivered, and waiting for me to pick it up.  It was over 100 degrees here so honestly I think that had a little to do with it. So quick quick piece of pointless advice: If you can wait to buy your glitter bombs until it isn't so hot out, I would. Oh, wait no I wouldn't! But it's a good thought to keep in mind. :) So on with the PICTURES!! (because if you are like me that's the important part!)



Back of the Bottle Shot :)

Awesome Label Shot ^ Isn't is cute!? There's a Butterfly on it :)
Micro shot of the bottle. Look at all that different glitter!


These 3 show the slight curling of the square glitters.  I used 1 coat of Sech Vite for my top coat and it was completely smooth. So they are workable and would be less noticeable if they were flipped the other way of course. I have discussed it with the seller and we both believe that the extreme heat played a major role in this curling as her tester bottle that hasn't been exposed to the heat is fine. Regardless of the slight curling I LOVE this polish. And recommend it to all of you:) 













I hope you all have enjoyed this post and come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment